Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Ladies 4-tiered skirt pattern by Whimsy Couture

Remember this little number! Well I'm please to announce that Whimsy Couture will be releasing the pattern with ladies' sizes! (Add this chart to the already purchased pattern.) Knowing just how amazing JubeJube's skirt turned out, I decided to try it for myself. To be honest I don't usually wear skirts, but this one I think I can pull it off. Seeing that I am 5 nothing in height I felt I needed to wear heels and if I'm going to put the heels on I should go ahead and just dress it up. I could have as easily worn flip-flops and a plain t-shirt, and that is what is so fun about the design of this skirt!




All dressed up and nowhere to go. Seriously 5 minutes after these photos were taken I was back in my jeans and cleaning the supper dished (glamorous!). 




I should maybe think of doing a little more selfish sewing and get me out of those jeans! 

No comments:

Post a Comment