Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Fleece Booties by Whimsy Couture

I made these booties by Whimsy Couture and I can't believe how cute they turned out!




I used what I had on hand: some off-white micro fleece, beige stretch corduroy and Jiffy Grip for the sole. The corduroy is an option that I added on.
The pattern comes in sizes 0-3 months to 5T. I made size 2T for Amelia and they were a perfect fit for her feet, size 6 shoe size. They were easy to put together, the tutorial was easy to follow and had a ton of photos!




The sole of these booties have two layers, Jiffy Grip and micro fleece. The top part of the foot is also two layers, corduroy and micro fleece. The corduroy adds durability to these bootie slippers and the micro fleece adds the coziness needed to keep little feet warm. 



I let Amelia choose the buttons, she went with a wood painted button, a wise choice that really suits the style.

No comments:

Post a Comment