Thursday, January 30, 2014

Caroline Party Dress for Women by Mouse House Creations

I started out the month (and the year) with my two youngest, JubeJube and Amelia, in their Caroline Party Dress from Mouse House Creations. I'll be closing out the month with a peek of another Caroline, but this one is the women's version. Sorry that its not available yet, its still in testing. Hayley will keep on working on the pattern until its perfect, and its sooooooo close!

So for the first time EVER on my blog, my eldest daughter, Sabrina, and some photos of the Caroline dress I tested for her.


I made the cap sleeve version with the length of the dress going to the knee. The dress can be made with long sleeves, 3/4 length or short sleeves, and instuctions are given for different skirt lengths (including a peplum top), pleats instead of a gathered skirt, and the list goes on!






I think I see more Carolines in my future.
Now you've seen all three of my girls, I just need to get my son, Sebastien, on here now!


Until next time, xx.

2 comments:

  1. I would like to make this for my 14 year old daughter. Did you have to do any adjustments for the bust? What size did you make for your daughter. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I made her a lady's size 2, and did have to make some adjustments but this is the tester version and some changes were made to the pattern pieces. By following the size chart I'm sure the right size can be selected without too many adjustments. I do suggest you make a muslin first.

      Delete