Monday, February 3, 2014

Shortie Nightgown & Bloomers by Get Your Crap Together

This is the first pattern design by Get Your Crap Together. This super cute PJ pattern will officially be released on February 20th as part of the Aspiring Designers Challenge. And yes, lucky me, I got to be part of Chelsea's testing team! This pattern has a ton of options: nightgown, top & bloomers, and with or without sleeves.


Super cute design, right!
I got to make the top sleeveless version with bloomers for JubeJube. This design screams vintage for me and I had the perfect fabric in my stash to go along with the vintage look. 





So grateful that this design was thought up without buttons to close it up! Makes for a nice afternoon sew (including cutting time), and no buttons also makes it super easy for JubeJube to get the top on and off by herself!



I really don't think this is the last pattern design by GYCT. Waiting and wondering what else we'll see from Chelsea!

Until next time, xx.






1 comment: