Friday, October 3, 2014

Perfect Pattern Parcel #5: Taking a Look at Mimi

So its down to the last few hours to grab you Perfect Pattern Parcel. I thought I'd show you one of my favorite patterns available in the parcel, Mimi dress by Filles a Maman.

This is the third time I make this pattern and I never get tired of it. This time I made the sleeves 3/4 length.





Really love the little peek-a-boo with the button to the side at the neckline. It adds a really nice design element...and the instructions are so easy to follow that a confident beginner can make this without problem!



Just a few more hours to grab you parcel...grab yours now before its gone!


Pattern Parcel #5: Choose your own price and support DonorsChoose. Win/win

Pattern Parcel #5: Choose your own price and support DonorsChoose. Win/win

1 comment: